- Total Length: 185mm
- Thickness: 3.2mm
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- FREE set of spring bars included
- Link Removal Tool Required to Easily Shorten Band to fit your Wrist
- Product color may differ from picture depending on computer/mobile screen.
- SKU: m.rx5
Metal Band with Hidden Clasp $39.99 USD
Replacement Bracelet for Tudor Glamour $79.99 USD – $89.99 USD
Stainless Steel Watch Bracelet
Rated 4.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
30 Day Returns
30 Day Returns
|Width at Lug End (Watch End):||20mm|
1 review for Stainless Steel Watch Bracelet
Brand: StrapsCo UPC: 692014165198 SKU: m.rx5
Customers also bought
- Rated 4.79 out of 5$64.99 USD – $89.99 USD Select options
- Rated 5.00 out of 5$19.99 USD Select options
- Rated 4.82 out of 5$19.99 USD – $24.99 USD Select options
- Rated 4.50 out of 5$49.99 USD – $59.99 USD Select options
A.G. Smith (verified owner) –
I really like these ‘vintage’ bracelets. The length, finishing and overall quality is good.
The main point of contention is going to be the very basic and very cheaply made clasp. It’s entirely pressed steel – exactly as clasps were up until ~ the mid 90’s or so. I happen to like them. They are light and extremely comfortable and have 6 micro adjust points for exact sizing. If you prefer a slightly jangly bracelet you’ll like this.
The bracelet itself is well constructed. Push pins aren’t my favourite but it’s not a deal breaker.
This comes down to personal taste: either you want a heftier bracelet and solid milled clasp or you like the lighter, slinkier style of vintage bracelets.
No real ‘hot spots’ when sized well and it looks and wears great on the Certina DS PH200m I bought it for. This is my third purchase of a ‘vintage’ style bracelet. I like them a lot.