Your Fitbit smartwatch is a helpful device that provides you with lots of features and benefits. The popular watch flaunts sleep insights, mobile payments, and other labor-saving features. With all its unique functions, this smart wristwear requires quality charging. Having a high-grade Fitbit Ionic charger cable is essential to make the most of your smart device.
If your watch doesn’t get excellent charging, don’t expect it to function remarkably. Thankfully, Strapsco offers a top-quality accessory for your special device. Our USB charger provides a convenient way for your smartwatch to charge up rapidly.
Read more >>
How Do You Charge an Ionic Fitbit?
Charging your smart wristwatch is pretty straightforward. In this section, we share a step-by-step process on how you can charge the device:
- Plug the cable into any power source. Using a UL-certified USB port or a DC-to-USB adapter is the most common way. However, you can also use the port on your computer. Note that any other low-energy device will do the job.
- Next, attach the other end of the charging cable to your smartwatch. Hold the other end of the wire close to the port in the rear part of the watch. Ensure that the device is attached magnetically for a quality charge.
- The smart device will charge 100% for about one or two hours. For your safety, be sure that the pins on your cable are locked firmly with the port. You will know that the connection is secured if you notice a sudden vibration from the device. Additionally, the battery icon or percentage will show up on the smartwatch’s screen.
Does Fitbit Ionic Have Wireless Charging?
Yes, Fitbit is a wearable wireless device. You can maximize the use of this smartwatch by syncing it to your personal computer. You can measure numerous fitness and health-related metrics using this smartwatch. While the watch has wireless features, it doesn’t support wireless powering up.
All Fitbit devices need a specialized charging cable to function. The cable comes with all-new Fitbit products. However, if you lose your cable, you need to buy a new one.
Trust us at Strapsco to provide you with an accessory of high quality. The accessory is specially designed for Fitbit Ionic. For less than $20, it makes a worthy investment that will give you value for your money.
What Do I Do If My Fitbit Ionic Won’t Charge?
Your Fitbit Ionic not charging can be a problem. If your device won’t charge properly, do the following:
- Connect the watch to its cradle.
- Wait for a few moments before plugging the device to a power source.
- After, verify that the dock is plugged correctly to a working USB port.
- Leave the device plugged for the whole night.
- For your safety, make sure that the tracker is dry.
If this doesn’t work, you may always reach out to the company’s support team. You may also bring the item back to the store where you purchased it.
Buy Your Smartwatch Accessory Today
Keep your smart device charged so it will track your progress with precision. With Strapsco’s slim Fitbit Ionic charging cable, you can conveniently use the device anywhere.