Fitbit Blaze BandsShow Filters
Showing all 11 results
Showing all 11 results
The Fitbit Blaze is a fitness tracker by the American electronics company Fitbit, which was released in January 2016. Although this model is not included anymore in the company’s core lineup of fitness trackers, you can still purchase it from a variety of retailers. And because it has been in the market for quite some time now, there are a lot of Blaze units out there that might be in need of replacement straps, including yours.
Read more >>
What Bands Fit the Fitbit Blaze?
There are a wide variety of replacement straps that fit the Blaze. Here at StrapsCo, you can choose from straps that will not only fit your watch perfectly but will also feel comfortable and be looking great on your wrist. The Blaze bands available here come in different materials, colors, and styles.
Can You Change Bands on the Fitbit Blaze?
Yes, these straps are completely changeable and are easy to remove and install. The Fitbit Blaze bands available here at StrapsCo have a detachable top and bottom that can be easily unlocked using your fingernail.
Installing these replacement Fitbit Blaze bands is also a breeze: to attach the band, find the pin opposite the removal switch and slide it into the hole in the frame. Then, pull the switch while sliding the band into place, then release the switch to lock the band into the frame.
Choosing the Best Band Material
- Stainless steel. The most popular for both watch bands and fitness tracker bands, this material is durable and classy-looking but also less expensive compared to other metals like gold, titanium, silver, and platinum. This is the best Fitbit Blaze strap for both casual or formal settings.
- Leather. Genuine leather is classy and is nice for formal wear. Who doesn’t love a good leather band to match a formal outfit? However, this material is not suited for fitness bands or smart watches and is better used for dress watches.
- Silicone or rubber. Silicone or rubber is the best choice for sports and exercising because these materials are breathable, lightweight, and can be rinsed free of dust, sand, and sweat. However, a strap that is cracking or breaking is already a sure sign that it needs replacing.
Fitbit Blaze Bands and Other Accessories Available Here at StrapsCo
Looking to buy the best replacement Fitbit Blaze straps? Here are some of the best replacement Fitbit Blaze Bands that money can buy, here at StrapsCo:
- Silicone strap. Made from water-resistant silicone, it features a stylish and sporty look. Mix and match several colors and styles to suit your outfit or mood.
- Silicone sport strap. Made with durable and flexible silicone. Lightweight for both indoor and outdoor activities. Great ventilation and beautiful color; fits any size of wrist: small or large.
- Rubber strap with protective case. Protects against scratches.
- Stainless steel link band. Comfortable on the wrists, perfect for casual wear.
- Stainless steel beaded band. Easy to install and remove.
- Modern stainless steel beaded band. Comes in a variety of colors to match any style.
- Other accessories. USB charging dock, stainless steel frame, USB charger, and charging stand with built-in phone holder.